1. IDENTITY OF THE WEB OWNER
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L., with CIF B-44191229 and address C / Teruel 10 Bajo, 44460 Sarrión (Teruel)
TELEPHONE: 978 78 00 36 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME OF THE DOMAIN: www.manjaresdelatierra.com
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website attributes the condition of USER to the navigator, whether natural or legal person, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below.
For all purposes, the terms and conditions will be considered in the version published at the time of access.
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. recommends the USER to read carefully the terms and conditions that are detailed before making use of the services offered.
Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these general conditions.
Therefore, prior to accessing and / or using our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding specific conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website.
The present conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Web by the USER who has the possibility of viewing and printing them.
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. or in your case, you have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case prior written authorization by Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. The infraction of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics other than Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. and that they may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. It has the express and prior authorization by them.
Claims that may be filed by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the email address email@example.com
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our website can be accessed by any USER freely and free of charge. The Personal Data that you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data.
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Web, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and commits to:
Also, Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or services at any time and without the need for prior notice to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions.
6. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITY
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of operation of the Web.
- That there are service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctioning of the service and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in cause beyond the control of
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L.
- A fraudulent or culpable action by the USER and / or originates causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or of the information contained in Web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines of the website.
- The damages that may be caused to the equipment of the USERS due to possible computer viruses contracted due to browsing the website or for any other damage derived from that navigation.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, placing
disposition, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The vices, and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or of its scientific quality in its case.
Also, Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damages caused by access to the website or the inability to access.
Manjares de la Tierra, S.L. shall have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Web site to carry out maintenance operations, improvement or repair thereof.
7. DATA PROTECTION
We treat the information you provide us in order to provide the requested service. The data provided will be kept for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with what is regulated in the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding electronic mail focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by email, you can contact the email address email@example.com
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETENCE
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any litigious question or that concerns the web site of Manjares de la Tierra, S.L., the Courts and Tribunals of Teruel, Spain will be competent.